Google is testing a new file manager app called ‘Files Go’ for its Android users. The app comes with a feature that allows users to share files offline, similar to the AirDrop function. As of now, it is unclear when the full version of the app will be released. Even though Google seems to be working on such app doesn't mean that it will be launched at all. To use the beta version of Google's Files Go app, you can download it from Play Store
Special Key Features:-
- Help you free up more space in many more ways than before.
- Suggest removing apps you no longer use to keep your phone fast & feeling new.
- Recognize and help you remove the spam & duplicate images.
- Find your important documents without cumbersome and manual effort.
- Share your files offline – fast & secure – with the tap of a button.
Most features on File Go are focused on space and storage management on your phone. It tells you about duplicate files, junk files, downloaded files, apps cache and also the files that use large space.
To share the files, the receiver also needs to install the app. For those who use Shareit, you will find File Go app similar to it. To share the files, you and the receiver needs to tap the receive button.